At first we will need to collect all possible information about your project.
The next stage is a stage of analysis. The result of this stage is a proposal containing:
- Our vision about project goals
- The way of implementation – technologies, architecture and other significant information
- Different ways of project implementation, their pros and cons together with variants of calendar schedule and budget estimations
- Assumptions & Restrictions we have in mind when preparing the proposal. The goal of this section is to make all project related information explicit and ensure we think in the same context as our customer.
- Project risks identified so far and risk mitigation strategy
It usually requires several iterations to clarify the proposal.